The Monadnock Cycling Club ("MCC") is the cycling club for the Monadnock Region of New Hampshire. MCC is the Monadnock Region's largest cycling nonprofit organization. We serve bike riders of all types, ages and abilities. We want to spread the joy and benefits of bicycle riding, advocate for safer riding and have fun rides and events for our fellow bicyclists. If you are in the Monadnock Region, please come ride with us.
MCC Mission: MCC promotes, organizes, educates, and facilitates safe and enjoyable bicycling in the Monadnock Region with representation of all interests in the cycling community.
MCC Objectives. MCC organizes and coordinates cycling activities including:
- Group rides, Road, Gravel, Tours, Charity rides, and other Events.
- The Monadnock Cycling Club provides cycling information through our website, instagram, twitter and our e-mail network.
- We facilitate educational opportunities for all skill and ability levels.
- We co-sponsor and affiliate with other regional and national organizations.
- The Monadnock Cycling Club promotes good community relations and enhances the public awareness of the benefits of using bicycles for health, recreation, and non-motorized transportation.
© Monadnock Cycling Club 2023